Long Cove Club, situated on 630 acres of salt marsh, pine and oak forest, is arguably one of Hilton Head’s finest communities. Located between Yacht Cove and Wexford Plantation toward the island’s south end, Long Cove has something to offer everyone. Golf Digest magazine rated Long Cove Club’s private golf course, designed by Pete Dye and recently renovated, the number one course in South Carolina for 10 consecutive years. A membership to this challenging golf course is included with ownership in Long Cove. Membership is an integral part of living here, and the sense of community is evident because of it. Beyond the golf, Long Cove boasts a fine tennis center, pool complex, fine dining at the club house, a garden, and a newly expanded marina. Homes currently range from $500,000 up to $2,000,000 + with a gorgeous view of Skull Creek and the world famous 14th hole!
- Community Pool
- Community Dock
- Pete Dye Golf Course
- Dog Park
- Social Clubs
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
Homesites from $40k to $1.6mil.
Homes from low $400’s to $3mil.
- Bluffton Elementary School
- Michael C. Riley Early Childhood Center and Elementary School
- Red Cedar Elementary School
- Pritchardville Elementary School
- Okatie Elementary School
- H. E. McCracken Middle School
- Bluffton High School
- May River High School (Opening August 2016)
- May River Montessori (Private)
- Cross Schools (Private)
- St. Gregory The Great Catholic School (Private)
- River Ridge Academy
- Beaufort County Board of Education