Indigo Run is the youngest and final, private, residential golf community developed on Hilton Head Island. Its 1,712 acres are located at the island’s north end, directly across Highway 278 from Hilton Head Plantation. Residential choices in Indigo Run range from the private Golf Club at Indigo Run to the waterfront River Club and Broad Pointe to the luxury and convenience of The Garden Homes at Berwick Green. Indigo Run prides itself on its two Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses: the Golden Bearand The Golf Club. Inside the private gates of Indigo Run, residents can also take advantage of a recreation area with a junior Olympic swimming pool, hard tennis courts, basketball and volleyball courts, and playground.
- Community Pool
- Leisure Trails
- Community Tennis
HOA and Other Fees
- Golden Bear Neighborhood Home: $1,500 / Lot: $1,275
- Berwick Green Neighborhood Home: $1,500 / Lot: $1,275
- The Golf Club Neighborhood Home: $1,500 Lot: $1,275, Assessment: $375 / $50 for lot maintenance applied to unimproved sites.
- Broad Pointe Neighborhood Home: $1,500 / Lot: $1,275, Assessment: $1,175
- River Club Neighborhood Home: $1,500 Lot: $1,275, Assessment: $975
- The regime fee associated with the home type (condo, townhouse or garden home) also applies. Call the IRCOA office for regime contact information. IRCOA phone: (843) 689-7300
- Transfer Fee: The transfer fee is paid at closing. The fee is 2x the Annual Assessment: $3,000 for homes | $2,550 for lots. $250 is added for administrative costs.
- The IRCOA and all Neighborhood Budgets are voted on annually in December, with assessments due January 31st of the following year.
- Homesites from $80k to $400k
- Homes from mid $300’s to over $1mil.
- Bluffton Elementary School
- Michael C. Riley Early Childhood Center and Elementary School
- Red Cedar Elementary School
- Pritchardville Elementary School
- Okatie Elementary School
- H. E. McCracken Middle School
- Bluffton High School
- May River High School (Opening August 2016)
- May River Montessori (Private)
- Cross Schools (Private)
- St. Gregory The Great Catholic School (Private)
- River Ridge Academy
- Beaufort County Board of Education